What to Expect During Your First Visit
Here at Eagle Point Dental, our doctor and staff strive to provide the most advanced and compassionate dental care available anywhere. In order to do this, we put a special emphasis on the initial visit we have with our patients. This is our chance to perform a thorough examination of your overall oral health and to discuss any and all of your dental concerns, aesthetic goals and expectations.
Your initial visit will consist of the following:
• Comprehensive x-rays of your teeth and jaw
• A thorough examination of your teeth, jaw, and gums
• Review of your medical history
• Thorough discussion of your dental concerns and aesthetic goals
• A discussion of which cosmetic or neuromuscular dental treatments are right for you, including costs, alternatives, and financing options
• A thorough initial examination is essential to the success of any dental procedure. To ensure that you get all you can out of the consultation, make a list of questions to ask your dentist and bring this list with you. Our dentists are prepared to answer any dental related questions you may have.
Scheduling your consultation is the first step. You may call our office at (541) 826-2525, or you may click here to request an appointment online.
Smile Gift 2013
- Eagle Point
- Advanced Dental Center
- 217 W. Main St. PO 236
- Eagle Point, OR 97524
- Phone: (541) 826-2525
- Ask The Doctor