Serving Patients from Medford, Klamath Falls, Ashland, Yreka and Central Point
The field of Cosmetic Dentistry has seen tremendous growth over the last two decades. It was not long ago when most of what are now considered routine cosmetic dental procedures were only available to the elite of society. This is no longer the case. Demand for cosmetic dental procedures has skyrocketed, resulting in giant technological and procedural innovation that has raised the standard of quality while making these procedures accessible to a broader range of income levels.
Cosmetic Dentistry focuses its efforts on improving the appearance of a person’s teeth and smile. This focus is what differentiates cosmetic dentists from traditional dentists. It is important to note that a cosmetic dentist must first be a board certified general dentist. The cosmetic dentist then must pursue further post-graduate training in cosmetic dentistry. Our doctors have the distinction of having graduated from the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies – the world’s premier cosmetic and neuromuscular dentistry training school.
What can cosmetic dentistry do for me, you ask. Here are a few of the more popular procedures available to you:
• Teeth Whitening - Our in-office professional teeth whitening procedure can whiten your teeth several shades in less than an hour
• Porcelain Veneers – Chipped, cracked, worn, slightly crooked, and discolored teeth can be restored to their natural beauty through the skilled application of porcelain veneers
• Dental Bonding - Minor tooth damage can be repaired with dental bonding that is matched to the color of your natural teeth
• Porcelain Inlays and Onlays – Cavities can be filled with natural-looking porcelain inlays and onlays. Many individuals with old metal fillings are now having them replaced with porcelain
• Porcelain Crowns – Severely damaged teeth can now be restored with non-metal crowns that are indistinguishable from your natural teeth
• Dental Implants – Missing teeth can now be replaced and crowned with porcelain.
When choosing to undergo any of these procedures, you will want to be sure to have a qualified and experienced cosmetic dentist doing the work. Our dentists have the training, expertise, and artistic instincts to give you the best smile available. If you live in Southern Oregon and are interested in any of these procedures, please contact us today to arrange a consultation.
Smile Gift 2013
- Eagle Point
- Advanced Dental Center
- 217 W. Main St. PO 236
- Eagle Point, OR 97524
- Phone: (541) 826-2525
- Ask The Doctor